This paper seeks to give an analysis of financial reporting, which is transnational based. There are five approaches, which need to be known. Their disadvantages and advantages of the approaches should be known. It should be known that focus should be financial standards of reporting, as well as its consequences. The issues involved with the process needs to be known as well. The challenges and benefits of using this system provide the answers needed in financial accounting (Siciliano, 2003).
Analysis of transnational financial reporting
In financial reporting, which uses transnational means, the report is for the purpose of regulatory decisions, investment, and lending. This report is valid, even if it is found in the home jurisdiction which is outside and has disadvantages, as well as advantages. The various jurisdictions have certain requirements, which have to be met, in order to become valid. This includes restatements, reconciliations, and adjustments (Siciliano, 2003). There is a need to ensure that international convergence and consistency exists in the many standards of accounting. The information obtained is necessary for providing management with information, which is useful in making effective and efficient decisions. There are various parties, which benefit from financial reports including; creditors, lenders, and investors.
According to the framework by FASB, there are five major financial concepts, which are useful in financial reporting. They are known as statements and they include;
- SFAC No. 1-These are concerned with issues of business enterprises and their financial reporting objectives. In coming up with a balance sheet, the format normally used is the one, which is liquid. They have advantages which need to be known. Most times, it represents retained earnings and income, which is comprehensive. They may appear as separate entities in a combined form. It is useful in certain areas such as leases, pensions, and payments, which are share-based. The disclosures are usually simple and they make use of instruments, which are financial. The disadvantage is that it might be represented in different forms making it difficult to understand. (Revsine Et al, 2008).
- SFAC No. 2- These are concerned with accounting information characteristics, which are qualitative. The advantage of this approach is that it is verifiable as well as reliable. This means that in order to obtain an amount, which is standard, many measures have to be used. The framework provided by the IASB is not concerned with issues related to verifiability. This is because the discovery of financial statement elements occurs (Revsine Et al, 2008). Business enterprises have financial statements, which have ten elements each, according to the conceptual framework of FASB. This approach provides a framework that involves income in a comprehensive manner.
- SFAC No. 5- These are concerned with business enterprises whereby, financial statements are measured and recognized. It is easy to find out how liabilities and financial assets are used for purposes of cost, thus an advantage. There is a criterion based on de-recognition and classification of a simple nature (Revsine Et al, 2008). Most users of financial statements have to ensure that they are aware of the requirements for disclosure. This is because it involves the process of measurement which might time become difficult and this is a disadvantage.
- SFAC No. 6- These are concerned with financial statements and the elements, which are associated with them. When equity changes, income are thus defined, and this is in terms of net assets. The advantages are that it encompasses sources, which are non-power, events and transactions, which occur in any business enterprise. It can be amended to serve its intended purpose when financial statements are being presented. In any given period, the net assets are affected by either a decrease or an increase. This is thus reflected upon in the equity entity as well as the existing balance sheets. Equity holders are exempted as they are not affected by transaction changes. It also includes loses, gains, expenses, and income, which is calculated in terms of the total amount (Revsine Et al, 2008). Equity changes are observed in all the periods where activities take place. Income should be reported in a comprehensive manner as it is an element of every financial statement. The disadvantage is that this is not acknowledged by IASB.
- SFAC No. 7- These are concerned with measurements of accounting through the use of present value as well as cash flows. The advantage is that it involves the process known as asset impairment. During every date of reporting, there have to be indicators of impairment. This means that there is an amount, which must be recovered, and this is in respects to fair value. A criterion exists and should be met since it is extremely reversal (Revsine Et al, 2008). On the other hand, cash flows have to be known as they occur after tax has been paid. This means that the business enterprise must ensure that capital is deployed effectively. The disadvantage of this approach is that it is time-consuming as well as being costly.
The most favorable approach according to me is the SFAC No. 6, as it combines all the essential elements of a financial statement. It is easy to establish, which net assets have been affected by changes in equity. One is able to know and confirm all the activities, which take place in the financial statement. The balance sheets provide the total amounts, which were reported in the income (Barney, 2009).
In conclusion, standards of financial reporting are meant to provide reliable and transparent information to stakeholders. This is necessary for the purposes of decision making. The information is useful for coming up with strategies for growth. In turn, various firms benefit in many ways.
Revsine, Lawrence. Et al. (2008). Financial Reporting and Analysis. New York: Mc Graw Hill.
Siciliano, Gene. (2003). Finance for Non-Financial Managers. New York: Mc Graw Hill.
Barney Jacob. (2009). Beyond economics: the U.S. recognition of international financial reporting standards as an international sub delegation of the SEC’s rulemaking authority Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law Vanderbilt University, School of Law.
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!